Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Crème Brulee Haiku.

A Crème Brulee Haiku.

Pale Yellow and Warm
Scent of Vanilla and cream.
Yum with burnt sugar


By David.


Amazing work if I do say so myself!

So Crème Brulee is my dessert of choice if I am looking to impress. (As long as I know the recipient doesn’t have any weird food aversions – like “I don’t eat wiggly things” or “I don’t eat milk/egg products”) Why? It’s SO simple. Yet, at the same time, it is quiet elegant. And it lends to various flavor combinations. (And I haven’t really had much time to experiment with other desserts yet). Plus, I get to pull out the big guns and use the welding torch in the kitchen!!! (Haha, yea, I’m a typical boy – I like fire)

So for your viewing pleasure I have scrounged up some pictures of Crème Brulee. Who know’s I might be making one of you this delicious dessert one day.




Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment