Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome!

So, you're probably wondering what the word is in the title of the blog. F and 6 more letters. Foodies? Fatties? F*&@ers? Flowers? Females?

Take your pick, I don't care. Just read on, and you'll understand.

But, I'll be nice. This is a collection of pictures, rants and raves, possible "scholarly essays" penned by yours truely, random quotes from random people. All about one topic...FOOD.


And now, on to the good stuff!

Cheers.

PS. I personally think the F word stands for Fatties. Not that I'm fat. I once was. And I secretly wish i could stuff my face with food without regard to the fact that I was probably eating enough to feed a small African village for a week in a single day. Yeah. I was much happier when I was eating and not exercising. Now, I'm just a disgruntled wanna be "foodie" who hits the gym doubly hard in order to allow myself to indulge in the act of enjoying delicious (read: fattening) foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment